Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why?

I ask myself that question everyday. Honestly, I feel so small sometimes. I'm taking an Anthropology class right now. We are talking about how we'e evolved as a species. Dates are in millions of years.
I feel like the smallest little ant sometimes. To think that this whole world exists, and has been through so much. I find it completely insane.
Why do we think we are so important when we are just a small part of this world? We only take up a small space in this massive solar system...in this universe. Everything just feels so much bigger than I am right now. Am I real? Or am I just a figment of some creature's imagination? Are we just ants in a farm?
I wish I knew the answers to all these questions. Sadly, some things we'll never know. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment