Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weird dream

I currently find myself in an ocean of writer's block. Everything I try to write just comes out...wrong. I cannot find the words to describe the feelings that come to mind when I think of this plight. It's weird, I think it has something to do with the nightmares I've been having. I only remember bits and pieces; though, they are quite vivid. None of this makes sense: There's this door that leads out of this alley that looks like something right out of Harry Potter, but it takes me to another alley. I try to go back, but that leads me to the room of a doctor. He seems to be nice. His reflection says otherwise. He says that through the glass lives the wicked witch, but the mirror reflects him. I go to jump in the mirror, and that's when I wake up.

It is seriously the weirdest dream I have ever had. It has followed me the whole day.
I'm going to go watch my favorite movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment